Eternal Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never did say Hi =P

Go down

Never did say Hi =P Empty Never did say Hi =P

Post  Rin Peni Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Well, I never did say hi and all that, so I guess I'll do it here. Not that a lot of people post on this thing, hopefully that will change soon. In any case.

My name is Rin Peni in game, and I'm an Assassin Cross whom Miko our sweet leader has talked into joining EF after.... months... but I'm actually very happy to be here. Everyone seems great now, and after a bit of pruning on the actual list of people, and making new friends in the guild. I'm loving it even more as the time goes by.

Over all though, I'm one of the simi non important people in the guild, but I do try to help out where I can. If you ever need help, in pvp, getting an item (not some god item or expensive card) but basic stuff that just has to be gathered (aka Miko I gave you 200 Valhalla's Flower, you still owe me for those love >.> ) but if you need any help with anything. Don't hesitate to ask me. If I have the time, the items or a little cash on me, I'll see what I can do for you.

Well, that about sums it up. Though, it'd be better of you get to know me in game, just be aware that I tend to fly around from one place to the next fairly quickly ^^ the best way to get in contact with me will be in game and to find me and poke at me =P

Rin Peni

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum